CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, August 23, 2010

Weekend

I've got a long weekend if I considered my MC from last Thursday.

Quite a number of things that have been accomplished in my wishlist:

1. Hubby had successfully installed the drawer for the baby. And rearrange the furniture in the downstairs room.    If, there's a time, I would like to buy new carpet and curtain..sempat ke?
2. Managed to clean and cut our backyard grass. By outsourcing!
3. I finally bought my confinement set, which at last I remain true to NR. And also minyak telon for the baby and krim halia for mummy.
4. Bought raya shoes for Nazif.
5. Finished another story book, Princess by Jean Sasson.

On Saturday, we had iftar at aunt's house! Yeay..lots of food and great company.

Another important thing that i need to do is to pack Nazif and hubby's clothes for raya. Adeh..adeh..



0 apples: