CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

When Your Mind Does Not Tally With Your Fingers

My mind go bonkers when its time to update..hehee.Really wanted to write but everything was jumbled up. You see, sometimes the idea would popped out in the most bizarre time, like while eating,walking, doing some work and believe it I even dreamed of it. But when the moment I put my hands on the keyboard, PUFFF!! its gone!

Oh, today I had a dose of down the memory lane when I had a site visit at MM*U..its been almost 10 years since I graduated. Wow..! It felt different though, there were lots of foreign students, well if compared during my time where foreign students can be counted. The place was bustling with activities. I think they are busy preparing for their Open Day this coming weekend, 21st March 2010. 

So for those who are still searching to secure their placement in university, don't miss the chance. They even provide free shuttle service from Serdang Komuter Station ( for Cyberjaya Campus).

0 apples: