CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, March 03, 2011

Naqib turns 6 Months




Alhamdullilah, my little prince turns 6 months today! Which means, I can start on his solid feeding! So looking forward to make food puree for him, but for a start, I'll just go with rice cereal first.

As of today, we are still waiting for him to turn over...you really take your own sweet time eh? Which sometimes make me really worried, should I? Even he's on his back, he certainly did not sit still. Using his feet, he would pushed himself as his means to move around.

But if you hold him, he can jump! He now likes to play with my face and he would laugh real hard when I made funny faces. And not to forget, he's the screamer and babbler too. I believed that he called MMMM..mama when ever he cried..

Ok, Mummy really hope you can roll over soon and also hope that you would enjoy your solids as your big brother did. Love you baby!

0 apples: