CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, June 09, 2006

The long awaited moment....

:The developer called yesterday informing us..that we can collect the house's keys!!! Yippee...I'm so..so..relieved. Neways..me and husband now can start contacting the contractors for installing the grills, kitchen cabinets, start packing...etc..etc..the list is endless but I'm thrilled !

:The World Cup is starting tomorrow..so which team I'm supporting? Dunno know much actually..but I'm looking forward to watch Brazil, Japan and France play their games..but only on weekends la I can do that..But on hubby sides, he doesn't seem to mind much abt the game..yet...

:Its the wedding season..this weekend the whole family will be attending an old family friends' wedding..last weekend, me and hubby nearly..nearly went to the wrong house for his friends's wedding..aiyoyo..couldn't imagine if the DJ of the wedding didn't annouce the name of the couple who celebrated their wedding..You see, there are two weddings on the same row of houses..emm..lucky us!

Till then, have a nice weekend! I know I will!

0 apples: