CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I'm still in holiday mood although its already Tuesday..<> . Our short trip to Penang was an okay one...although the weather in Penang was quite hot..!

Managed to have a blast time especially during meal time! Hehehe..had seafood..room service food , nasi kandar...etc..haven't weigh myself yet so far..but short of one thing..char keuy teow!!...tak sempat lorrr..emm..what else yah..ooh..yup..a visit to TOY MUSEUM..yess you heard me-->its hubby's idea..they have a large collection of toys from Barbie, Star Wars, LOTR, He-Man, Batman, Spiderman,Disney Movies, Ants, even Chucky and Freddie Kruger..etc..will post up pics later. Ohh yea..we even get lost in Penang..hilarious huh???

Then..headed to Kulim for a short visit to Tok & Tokwan's crib..again its hot! Definitely this El-Nino thingy is slowly taking place..

Emm..next place to visit?? Any idea?..I was thinking someplace where where I shop till I drop..!