CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Happy New Year 2008

Its the first day of work in 2008.

There's a lot to look forward to this year..me..having a baby ,yeay!..and also turning into big three-0...

As for 2007 that has been left behind..there's a lot to cherish and be thankful for..whether in terms of personal and working life..

i. Completed my Master
ii. Went for Umrah
iii. I finally conceived!
iv. Have a new ride!!
v. Got promotion and became a PM (not Prime minister lah..)

Hopefully, everything will turn out fine in this year..insya-Allah.

2 apples:

Anonymous

happy new year!!! and congratulations too, am happy for you dear!

ps : was it you yang pegi umrah with my inlaws hari tu? my sis in law mentioned...

AppleCrux

hi rina, thanks for dropping by. Ya..met with your in-laws masa pegi umrah..Happy New Year to you too!