CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

20.10.2010

Whata nice date, kan? So kena la ada one post..the last 10.10.10 dah lepas..

So what's so significant about this date? Its my first  time ever having to tend to two sickboys..yep both of my boys are sick..Nazif having fever and cough while Naqib got the cough and flu. Pity the baby though, belum apa-apa dah berjangkit..and he had to go through the neb and physio. Sungguhla mencabar..luckily I'm still on leave..because I really felt like zombie when I woke up this morning. Kejap2 the baby, then abang had to be sponged around the clock..

Do pray for their speedy recovery, ok..and the mummy too for I have started to feel ache all over my body. Oh btw, I'm free from confinement already..hehehe.