CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Syawal So Far

Oh my, since it is still Syawal, as we all expected is full of gastronomic adventures!

Last week, with the extended weekend there were a lot of open houses. On Friday, hubby invited some of his close friends for dinner and I had whipped up a simple mee kuah for the guests. Alhamdullilah it turned out great for my first attempt. And we also had sate, yummy!

Then Saturday was the 'EAT' day! Our route for that day BB Bangi- Kota Damansara- Shah Alam Sek 18-Shah Alam Sek 19 - Damansara Damai - BB Bangi..Hectic I tell you! My son kept asking when we would be heading back..kesian anakku!

And on Sunday, I was busy preparing stuff for office potluck. I was assigned with sambal ikan bilis and pengat pisang. Sound easy huh? But to tell the truth it took me almost a day to prepare those two dishes. There's a lot of interruption in between, i.e Putting down the adik to sleep, adik made his 'business', send adik to the front (countless times), eat, pray, wash clothes, supervising the cleaner, etc...

Yesterday, was my office 'open day'..I was literally on heels all the time yesterday. Thought of landing down once I reached home but hubby's uncle invited for his open house in Kelana Jaya...*lap peluh*...

And the result of yesterday's hard work-- I woke up late this morning!!


0 apples: