CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Zzzzzz....

Its afternoon, right after you have lunch,your stomach is now full, you went into the office ..the weather was so-so..not to warm, not to cold...its definitely the perfect setting for you to have a nice quick, afternoon nap..
Yeah right..I wanna have a nap..Wah..so damn SLEEPY!!! So, some of the things that you could do to avoid falling asleep in front of the pc...

1. Stand up and walk around the office..this is one good time to socialize with other offcemates who are not your lunch buddies... (this, I can do..)
2. Turn on your computer speaker..and sing..shalalalala...but cannot do meh..unless you're at home..durghh..(so..this one I cannot do)
3. Eat some more..hahaha...provided you have extra space inside your stomach
4. Write/update blogs...( this is what i'm doing..hahaha)
5. Still feeling sleepy..go wash your face at the toilet..
6 And the last resort...go to sleep meh!!!..Hahahahaha..(but set alarm first to avoid being overslept)

Ok..I dunno how abt others. But I always feel sleepy during the afternoon. Is it normal? Or something is wrong with me..? I believe I have enough sleep already at night..emm...lack of oxygen?..whatever..

Today is my last day at work for the year 2005. So HAPPY NEW YEAR 2006!!

0 apples: