CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, January 06, 2006

Today is Friday....

Urrhh..what a boring title!..Heheheh..sorry la..cannot make up my mind abt the title though. Its been almost a week that we have gone through in 2006...cepatnya!!

Been doing almost nothing since this morning...there goes my new year's goal to become a better employee..hahahaha..plus today is Friday..my heart already goes to Saturday...

Have been browsing through the internet, and suddenly I came across the TV series synopsis of the Nanny.. the series is one of my favourite comedy series during my secondary school days..apart from Friends. I dunno abt you guys out there..but among the series that i can go on and on watching would be the Nanny, Friends and Sex and the City...luckily I can still watched this on Astro...my husband could never understand this habit of mind though...sorry hubby..hehehe..

I think i better stop here...get up lazy bone....go and do your work!

0 apples: