CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Together again..

He's back from Uncle Sam!

Hubby touch down on Malaysian soil on Sunday afternoon.
He lost quite a weight!! Hehehe..but the face is still bulat..hehehe.
And I got my bags..yippee!!

So..Syawal is finally over! No more open houses..I'm thankful actually.. can't bear to weigh myself rite now. But on the other hand..I don't mind putting on weight for these coming months to come..(wink.wink!!).

9 apples:

fara / ly-d

wahh.. wink wink?? u would like to gain weight next cuppla months.. mcm ada extra good news ajeee ida..

if yes, it's excellent!!

AppleCrux

hi ly-d..yes..alhamdulilah i'm about 8 weeks preggy now..please pray for both of us..:)

Anonymous

i've been putting on weight too..but no 'wink wink' for me!

just plain old fat...

ida do take care of yourself and all the best.

hani

congrats ida!! i could feel your excitement...it would definitely worth the wait..enjoy the pregnancy and may it be smooth sailing...amiin...

Serene

Oh my God Ida.. I am SOOOO happy for you, girl!

Do take extra care of yourself, and yes, hopefully the journey will be smooth sailing. Have fun! I'm sure you will (although maybe not in the first few month), because I know I did. :)

So, soooo happy for you!

-Ainil-

NN

ALHAMDULILLAH... You deserve this moment... Take GOOD care of yourself... My advise: DO NOT HESITATE TO TAKE A MONTH OFF... first trimester is very fragile... Just stay at home,and keep your feet up... heheheh...

The Momster

ida, am so happy for you!!

enjoy the moment and do take extra care.

AppleCrux

thank you girls ..for all your well wishes..!

Cik LibangLiboo

Congrats Ida!!! Very very good news in deed... Do take good care of urself ...