CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Mak Buyung

Yeah I'm still the mak buyung..already in 35 weeks..hehehe..and feeling so huge..!
Hubby always teases me "Awas..kenderaan berat di laluan kiri shj"..so sabar je lah..
Sometimes I feel like a peguin with the way I walked now!

Went for a pregnancy photoshoot last Monday. I will post up the pic when its ready, if I'm not yet in labor.

Preparation wise, well about 90% completed. Have some of the baby stuffs already sent to Seremban 2. I will be having my confinement at my parents' home there. Hospital bags already packed and ready. Still unbelievable I'm approaching the-D in a few weeks time..

6 apples:

The Momster

take good care ida! keep us posted on the delivery ya?!

hani

all d best ida..insyaAllah semuanya selamat...amiin...

p/s; ur hubby punya remarks sungguh lawak...hehe..

Anonymous

thank you girls..
dura..my hubby tu mmg..kuat menyakat..

Anonymous

ida, where in seremban 2 exactly? aku pun duduk situ

Anonymous

kat emerald park zz, ko kat garden homes ker? mehla singgah nnt time aku pantang..

Anonymous

zezz and ida..nnti aku bizit korang before aku bali labuan..insyaAllah..--jaja