CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, October 24, 2008

Walk walk..eat..eat..Raya

This coming weekend, I have to prepare my stomach for food I tell you..
So far invitations for open house keep pouring in..have to make a schedule for that.

If last year I wouldn't mind putting up some weight, due to being pregnant, but this year some food restriction must be done!...a bit lucky that I'm still breastfeeding but I don't want to further stretch my stomach, mind you!

Talking about food, I should start my research on baby food for my dear son. I plan to start his solid food when he reached six months..( still 1.5 months to go) but it doesn't hurt to plan now right?

1 apples:

Anonymous

i started khadeeja on food when she was 4 months... tu pun sbb dia dah kurang minum susu...