CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, November 27, 2008

I'm Itching...Part Two

I have somehow cured my itchiness..by online shopping!

Olalala..can't wait for the parcels to arrive,hopefully by today.
Both ..did I say both..hehehe..I bought two things for me self..not for the baby.
One is for tax exemption, so of course the parcel going to be from here.
Another one is for my comfy during walking..from here.

Can't wait..can't wait..can't wait...

On another note, we are going to the island of red eagle this coming Sunday.
This will be Nazif's first holiday trip and his first plane ride. You are so lucky Nazif..altho you won't actually understand what is plane yet, but Mommy is excited!

But Mommy has not packed yet!

0 apples: