CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Terkulai Cinta Internet

Hehehe..not me lah..its one of the news that caught my attention today.

The girls met their so-called BF on social network page like FB and friendster. Then met for a few times then straight 'TEKULAI'..alahai adik-adik..!!!

Seriously, are those men very power mengayat?? The result..what else?..PREGNANT. And then sent to Rumah Perlindungan..makin lama makin byk pulak rumah perlindungan...

I'm somewhat disturbed by this kind of news. I know its not new, maybe there's more to this case than this. Some may not get pregnant due to protection or just pure luck.

As a parent I'm worried!! I know my boy is just 18 months..but I can't helped it.




2 apples:

** Perfect Love **

hoho~~ ingat akak yg terkulai. banyak pengaruh skrg ni... internet, tv.. semua benda tu merosakkan ;-( risua ngan nasib anak2 kita akan datang

Zuraimah Ismail

same goes to me....mmg risau masa depan anak2 nanti....Moga Allah lindungi anak2 kita semua dari maksiat dan perkara2 mungkar kan...