CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Back In The Office

At last, I'm back to the office yesterday.Its quite chaos in the morning..hehe..biasala..not yet used to the new routine. Altho last week we already had kinda drill activities to simulate the day last week, but then children will always be children. They are unpredictable!

Yesterday for example, I had just finished my subuh prayer, and the baby already woke up. I had to feed him first. This morning, I managed to pray, bathe, wear my clothes and started to pump, then the baby woke up..kena jugak feed him while pumping. Luckily this morning abang was all sunshine, he did not cry when we arrived at the nursery, unlike yesterday. The moment we turn on the usual route, he already started wailing 'Nanak tool ( Tak nak skool), Nak ikut Mummy!!'

And yesterday, I finished the day with my body aching all over..adeh..adeh..I really wish for a nice, hot body masssage...well its all part and parcel of being FTWM, right? So, we'll slowly adapt lah..





2 apples:

asz

temporary je ni sementara nak adapt to new routine. anak 2 still can manage..no worries.

daddy

I support you..:)