CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Nazif and Potty Training Story #2

Another memorable moment that I wish to jot down for my own keepsake..hehe..another funny moment I might say..

Before this, we only potty trained him during weekend and if weekdays, it was after we picked him up from the nursery. But starting last Tuesday, it seems the nursery has already trained him too...this I only realized after the incident.

As usual, when we arrived ( Mummy and the children), I would take out their bags and the children one after another..have to unload one by one..Nazif usually can 'unload' himself..hehe..

Ok, that day, while I was unloading adik Naqib from the car, I heard Nazif cried. Oh, what's the matter? Did he fell down? Knocked himself or can't reach his toys? That's among things that can make him cried. So, I went into the house and saw him standing beside his bike, crying buckets. I looked further down, and saw...

..
..
..
...
..
..

A puddle of pee!!!!
..

Hahahaha....tak jadik nak marah ok? He must be very 'geli' to have been crying like that! So I quickly put down Naqib and started to clean up the mess and telling him its ok..Mummy will clean the pee..I really hope he learned his lesson..so I say to him, next time you want to pee, what do you say??

Mummy, nak shi shi toilet!!

PS : Before in the car he kept asking me to change his pants. Could this be the sign too??

0 apples: