CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Goodbye 2011!

So today is the last day if 2011. And tomorrow we'll enter the 2012. Alhamdullilah, praise to Allah the Almighty for giving me the chance to still breathe and live in this world.

To recap on the significant events this year, well for me I'm grateful for the greatest gifts that Allah bestowed upon me,my health and my family. Not to forget the demise of dear Grandmother fondly we call Tok in July. And early this month Tokwan fell down and broke his leg. He's still recovering.

In May, I made a decision on my career path which is to change to a new division. Greater challenge and responsibility but I learned every day. And three days ago I finally passed the certification exam. Alhamdullilah.

Both my sons turned 3 and 1 this year. And my wedding anniversary with hubby has reached 9th Year. And for me that's the most important milestones this year. I'm grateful that I'm still here for them and them for me.

So, goodbye 2011.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

0 apples: