CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, September 21, 2007

5 Things

"5 Things"

1. 5 Things in my handbag/bag:

  • Purse
  • Mobile phone
  • Thumb drive/external hard disk
  • compact powder
  • tissue

2. 5 Things in my wallet/purse:

  • RM Cash
  • Credit card (Like Ziah..I only have one..I'm pretty proud of myself too!!)
  • IC/Driving Licence/Kad Kawin
  • Hubby's photo
  • Blood type ID

3. 5 Things in my favourite room(bedroom)

  • My bedside story book
  • My bantal 'wangi'
  • My night stokings ( yeah i wear socks to sleep since secondary school)
  • Aircond..(hehehe..keep me cool at nite)
  • Hubby

4. 5 Things I would like/love to do

  • Travel around the world with unlimited cash
  • Perform Hajj with hubby and parents
  • Baking
  • Read more books
  • Play with my niece and nephew

5. 5 Things I'm currently doing

  • Blogging
  • Listening to songs in PC
  • Technical journal reading/news..
  • Chatting
  • Waiting for hubby to fetch

5 people I'm tagging..

I'm out of people to tag..so anyone one would like to do this tag..go ahead!

0 apples: