CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, September 13, 2007

The start of Ramadan Al-Mubarak

How time flies huh? Before we know it is already the fasting month! And then raya..and then new year..and the cycle continues. This is the time I become extra devoted wife who cooks diligently for puasa breaking...hehehe..perasan gitu..actually I'm not really into PA-RAM food..cannot go lah..i prefer simple dishes cooked at home during Ramadan. Even it is just friend fish or scramble eggs!
Pic of Kaabah*from somebody's fotopages..can't remember

Anyway, I wish I would be able to experience Ramadan in Makkah..how I miss Kaabah!

Ooo..today is also a special day to my beloved Abah! Happy Birthday Abah..May Allah bless you with all great rezeki, great health and great family..hehehe..

Abah & Alysa

0 apples: