CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, October 05, 2007

It's Friday

Wow amazing how time passes by..its already Friday!

So this coming weekend would be the last weekend for Ramadan. Next weekend is already Hari Raya!

Tomorrow, I'll be having my facial here.Need to look best for raya..hehehe..My last appointment dated back last three months! Aiyork..so lazy one..Then plan to shop for hubby's shirt for raya...And for iftar, off to Mak Lang's house..yeay!

As for raya preparation, its all about the same as last few years..a few baju kurungs for me..baju melayu for hubs ( he decided to wear last year's baju melayu). Then some cookies and cakes for both mothers. I will start my raya hols on Thursday. So what else?..Ok these are among the list:-

  • Change raya notes
  • Top up Touch N Go
  • Packing!!
On much happier note, I'll be having my convocation this coming November! Yess!! I see more ringgit coming in..hahahaha

0 apples: