CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, October 01, 2007

Tagged! By Ziah...

Its good actually, when I dun have any idea to write..so I'll just do it..

1.If you could have plastic surgery, what would you have done?
Liposuction on the belly, thigh and buttock area..hehehe..i wish!

2.Do you have a completely irrational fear?
What if my hubby dies first???Please let us die together..hehehe..yada..yada..

3.Are you a pyromaniac?
No... really terrified of the heat..

4.Do you have too many love interests?
No..hardly..i only love one person at the mo..

5. Do you know anyone famous?
Umm...locally??Internationally? Nada..I'm not famous either..

6.What do you carry with you at all times?
Mobile phone , glasses

7.What do you miss most about being little?
Not having to pay bills, not going to work..eat anything and everything without worrying that you'll get fat especially chocolates and ice cream..

8.Are you happy with your given name?
Can't be thankful enough..i think its very unique..I got people who copycat my name..hehehe

9. Do you like yourself and believe in yourself?
Of course..altho I think I need extra effort to believe in myself.

10. Do you consider yourself to be a nice person?
Yes I do...if people is being nice to me. Otherwise just ignore!

11. Do you spend more time with your lover or your friends?
Balanced... Morning with frens at work, nite with hubby. But I do wish more time with other than work friends.

12.What's one thing you wish you could do but can't?
I wish I am pregnant now! But its not in my hand to decide!I can only pray and hope and work hard!

13. Which musical instrument do you wish you could play?
A guitar maybe..have one at home that belongs to hubby..should have played that long ago.

14. What's the one language you want to learn?
Emm..i think Arabic..

15. What do you order at a bar?
I have no idea! Never been at one..

As always, I dun have any one to tag..those who read this, you're more than welcome to do!

0 apples: