CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, October 04, 2007

New Specs

Hubby bought me this new specs..so in a way i got my raya Specs..!!



I have been wearing specs since after SPM..
Since then there has been a few specs that has been honoured to reside on me nose and eyes..hehehe

First: Esprit frame: Half frame..when i think back..its kinda granny specs
Second: Frameless: To scrap the granny image la kununnya..so I opted for frameless specs..but the life of this specs was short-lifted..I'm too reckless maybe..always bengkok2..
Third : Full frame..brand cannot remember. This is so far the longest frame I've ever used. Its light, flexible and its pink!hahaha..
Fourth : Tada..Bonia frame..with intricate leaves images..chewah..makes me look younger..hahaha..perasan..more over its from hubby!

So that's about my chronicle of spectacles..Some may wonder why not used lenses? Well..i've been contemplating on that for so long..maybe i'll try it after this..