CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Ayat-ayat Cinta

I can't believe its already half month of January!

As of today I have finished reading one book - Ayat-ayat Cinta by Habiburrahman El-Shirazy. I know this novel is hot in the last few years, but its better late than never, right?

My verdict?

WOW!

I'm not really into Malay novels so much but this book really wowed me. Its a love story in Islamic way, never thought taaruf session would be so ..so..interesting!! As always, the book is much better than the movie itself. Altho its good to watch the movie as well, because while reading it you can fully visualized the characters.

Okeh, my target for this month's reading is settled then! Hooray!


0 apples: