CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

WHAT IF EX SAID THESE TO YOU....

So, I've been tagged by this little girl..hehehe..since I'm out of idea to write, this tag is very much welcome!

Here goes the tag..

WHAT IF YOUR EX-GIRLFRIEND/ EX-BOYFRIEND SAID THESE TO YOU....

1. hi, how r ya?
i'm fine, tq.


2. hey! you wanna go to mall?
with you? all expenses paid?wait..i'll bring along my hubs and baby.


3. i love you..
what?


4. do you want some cookies?
If famous amos, oklah


5. can u take me a picture?
No


6. help me in my homework
Sorryla, tak rajin maa..


7. here's my gift to you..
terima kasih je lah ( Thanks, but no)


8. let's just be textmates
no thank you..i'm still struggling to use keypad.


9. do you want me to buy u an ipod?
kecil tapak tgn, satu Malaysia I tadahkan

10. let's sit together in the bus..
Bus? Ape kelas?


11. hi baby
Hi Uncle ( from my son)..



12. you still cute..
I know I am..


13. i still love you
You better check your head.


14. can i visit your house?
I rather not..


15. do you love me?
Dream on..


follow this instruction:named 5 candidates on ur list, ask them to complete this tag repost on their blogwrite title "what if ur ex said this to u?"

Humm.who I would like to tag?
1. Ziah
2.Dura
3. Ly-d
4. Jaja
5. Nina

And..anyone who's reading this, you're welcome too!