CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, May 22, 2009

The Brown Parcel

What's in the brown parcel?
Why is Apple so excited about it? Its not my first time receiving a parcel..
So what's in the box? We'll see..
::
::
::
::
::
Jeng..jeng..
The brown parcel
::

::
::
::
::
::
::
::
TADA!

Handbag!

Remember my post here?
(Ececece..mcm le byk readers..kan)

Oh I'm so..so..happy..! Ye lah setelah berkurun lama..at last beli gak satu handbag..so enough of handbag purchase for this year..yess..I will use until the bag goes lenjan..same with my old C***h(es).

Well, women with handbag, what can we say, rite?

Oh by the way, this bag was purchased from this website broughtwithlove.blogspot.com.
Feel free to browse, and cuci mata, cuci purse and whatsoever. And no this is not my web..hehe..

0 apples: