CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, May 04, 2009

Tag From Siti : Jawapan Jujur dan Ikhlas

Thanks dear for tagging me..sorry for the late reply..

  • Where is your cell phone? On my workdesk
  • Relationship? Married and not available
  • Your hair? Emm, black, medium length and sorta wavy
  • Work? Yup..
  • Your sister? Two younger sisters
  • Your favorite thing? Book..perg..very the skema one..
  • Your dream last night? Can't remember, maybe its dreamless.
  • Your favorite drink? Anything will do...
  • Your dream car? Truthfully..I don't mind any car. I think I've got mine now.
  • The room you’re in? Like Siti..cube saja
  • Your shoes? Crocs Sassari
  • Your fears? Not being able to see my son grow up..
  • What do you want to be in 10 years? SAHM..hehehe
  • Who did you hang out with this weekend? Who else, Nazif and hubby of course
  • What are you not good at? Errr..sewing?
  • Muffin? I love Kenny Rogers muffin..
  • One of your wish list items? To travel around the world
  • Where you grew up? Kedah , NS, Malacca, Selangor
  • Last thing you did? Drank from my mug
  • What are you wearing? Baju kurung..
  • What aren’t you wearing? Err...
  • Your pet? Nada
  • Your computer? Dell
  • Your life? nothing extra ordinary...
  • Your mood? Is sleepy considered mood?
  • Missing? my little muchkin, Nazif
  • What are you thinking about right now? To finish this tag..heheh
  • Your car? Today is Viva
  • Your kitchen? Modern design
  • Your summer?Everyday is summer
  • Your favorite color? Emm..I'm in the mood for something green now
  • Last time you laughed? With friends during lunch
  • Last time you cried? This morning, a friend just lost her premie baby
  • School? SNC, TKC
  • Love? family...Allah
So who wants to share their ONEs?? How about....

Those who feel free to do this..you are welcome to.

0 apples: