CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, March 05, 2010

I Finally Had It..

I finally had my taste of LEMPENG PISANG...hehehe..the one that I craved before.

And the best of all, it was made with love from none other than my dearest Mama!! Yeah! Oh definitely no picture because I ate them straight from the stove!!

Yesterday, mama and abah came all the way from Seremban to have lunch with this preggy lady. Oh I can't thank them enough!! There's no better medicine for my sickness than to have homemade cook from dearest Mama..we've been thriving with outside food for as long as I'm expecting..huhuhu..kesian my hubby and son.

Oh I really hope this nausea and smell sensitivity will end soon..so that I can start cooking again..:(

1 apples:

daddy

Dah lama jugak la dapur kita tak berasap...emmmm. Kesian Nazif, dah lama tak makan nasi mummy dia masak...