CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, March 04, 2010

Lagi-lagi Gastric..

I had sleepless night last night. One because of the frequent trips to the bathroom which is considered 'acara wajib'. The other one is due to some sort of hurricane in my stomach due to wind. I've tried all sorts of sleeping position and at last I fall asleep around 5 a.m. Anddd.. with that I declared myself a leave today...cause I need to catch up with my sleep...hehehe..well after I had my dose of internet first.

A call to my mom this morning made me realized that most probably the culprit was from the 'sambal cuka' that I ate yesterday with Nasi Kerabu. Gosh it was heaven when I was eating it yesterday, but a few hours later all of it has gone down the drain..I shoulda guess it..:(

So, I really really need extra careful when choosing food. Well that's what you have to do when the gastric is in your genetic. All my siblings had it, and of course my mom. That's why we never had vinegar in our kitchen because our stomach just can't stand it..

0 apples: