CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, March 26, 2010

Friday's Rambling

  • Lately my posting certainly lacks of pictures..sungguh tak meriahkan...I don't know why..even pictures of Nazif pun dah jarang ambik...when I'm on the mood, my son did not cooperate well..he's at the stage whenever he saw me with a camera or my phone to snap pictures, he would be running straight to me! And he the one 'busybody' to click the camera. Then the result of course la tah hape-hape punya gambar daaa...
  •  Tomorrow I'm having another monthly check-up with my obgyn. Can't wait, can't wait!. I really really think..not just my imagination, that I've started to feel those fluttering sensation in my tummy. I THINK I can feel this little muchkin moving already! Its quite early if compared to Nazif, I only started to feel him when I was around 17 weeks.
  • When we asked Nazif about the baby, he would point to himself and said 'Abam' meaning 'Abang', followed with cheeky smiles.. Hehe..he's started to grasp the idea slowly..smart boy Abam! 
  •  Tomorrow is Earth Hour 2010! We'll see how it goes..is it better than last year?


0 apples: