CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Its Going To Be Another Long Weekend

Tomorrow is Nuzul Quran and next Tuesday is Merdeka Day, which means, more holiday!! Yippe yay..just to make sure that I can continue to be on hols straight until Merdeka, I have applied holiday on Monday..

Looks like Ramadan is fast leaving us.It already passed half of the month. I'm thankful so far for being able to fast as usual. However I got tired easily now, and its getting painful in my pelvic area every time I need to switch position. And false contraction too keep coming now and then.

How about the big brother Nazif? Humm..macam tau2 je masa bermanja seorang diri dah hampir ke penghujung..So clingy, sometimes he's so stubborn e.g refused to basuh his poo until he fall asleep with poo, sometimes he can be so sweet, ..he is so into Upin and Ipin now..mak dah boleh hafal you script diorang..and him too..oh and many more.

 

2 apples:

maya amir

syok weyhh s'gor cuti pjg..jeles..jeles..heheh..budak2 tau jek kalau dah dkt sgt ngan nak dpt adik tu:)

AppleCrux

maya :syok oo cutiii...