CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, August 09, 2010

Almost A Week

Wow, its been almost a week that I have not posted anything. Last week, I had a training, thus the lack of entry..hehe..alasan...

Lusa, it already Ramadan! It means, my due date is getting nearer..! Wow, I can't believe this pregnancy has almost reached its end. Some part I'm feeling relieved, but on the other, quite sad. Relieved, because I'm so easily tired now and my body ached almost everywhere. Sad, because there'll be no more kicks and turns inside my tummy, which I really like. Believe me, you'll soon forget how it feels like to have a baby inside you. 

As for Ramadan preparation, last weekend I've prepared some cooking items like blended onion and garlic and  pre-cooked sambal paste. Hopefully I'm strong enough to cook simple dish, if not just buy lah. And hopefully I am strong enough to fast, insya-Allah. 

0 apples: