CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Random Tales

  • I have finally packed or semi-packed my hospital bag. Mummy and baby dah settle, the daddy's part is yet to complete..since hubby will be the one to accompany me in the hospital, thus, I have to pack for him too.
  • Its already the seventh day of Ramadhan! Sad to say, I had missed one day of fasting due to missed sahur. Somehow the alarm was not properly set on that day, huhu..I know I can't make it a day without sahur, thus I decided not to fast.
  • My baby gets extremely active during Ramadan! And I thought he would be the other way round! Strong baby or he's mad for the lack of food? Hehehe...I'd like to think the positive one, this is a strong baby!
  • Weekend was spent at Seremban, as usual to break fast with family. My grandparents, auntie and cousins were there too and we had a blast iftar!

0 apples: