CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, January 27, 2006

Downright Moody...



No..its nothing to do with Mad-Eye Moody in the Harry Potter, GOF..its me..my mood temperature suddenly splash down...like this cat the here..

Why??

In the midst of doing my work this morning I received new regarding my cousin being pregnant again! Yeah pregnant again..for the third time..which means..three years in a row she got pregnant..!..I know this news should be welcomed with happiness...but for me..its down right frustrating news..I'm still waiting to be pregnant..(sigh..).

I know, as Muslim this is what Allah has destined to be...Qada and Qadar..yeah..it looks my Iman is not strong enough to go through all this. I often wonder why me? Why can't I be like the others who already have children? Even at least give me a chance to feel how to be pregnant and have a child on my own..PLease Allah,please hear your humble servant doa' ..please..

I should stop now....no more whining abt my fate..should be thankful with what life has to offer at this point of time..

0 apples: