CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, January 20, 2006

Once upon a time..

When I was small..during my primary school days mostly...I always wondered how does it feel to be an adult. Looking at my parents at that time..I always wonder things like...how did my father knows how to drive? How my mother knows how to cook..why do we have this Indian lady came to do the house cleaning...why do parents have to send out raya cards..go to banks...etc..you know all those domestic stuffs..to me its like my parents are sooooo clever.....

I also have this idea that when girls sleep BESIDE a boy..they can have a baby...(hahahaha..so innocent one)....that's why when my my parents and me went back to kampung and I had my boy cousin around, I always avoided sleeping beside him although I was at that time abt 6 or 7 years old..and always regarded boys as something yucky!!You know how boys at that age can be..naughty, sweating , filthy, rough and all the yucky stuffss...

I also think that babies come out through your stomach..meaning you have to cut the stomachla..And one of the games that I always play with my younger sis doctor-doctor or 'beranak-beranak'. My sister always been the 'victim' of being cut by me (the doctor)...hehehehe..well its a destiny then that she's the one to have the baby first..instead of me...

Actually there are lots more of childhood memory that I want to write about..but I need to re-organized the the thots first lah..

0 apples: