CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, January 27, 2006

Gong Xi Fa Cai long holidays...

Its almost end of January! How time truly..ever truly flies! Next week I'll be having a long holiday..yeay!!! ..its feels weird though..you just started out a new years' work..now its time for the long holidays as if it is already end of the year.

Talking abt CNY, I always looking forward to the sales from shopping complexes...hehehe..but when I was in primary school, all I could remember were...'kuih bakul's, mandarin oranges, hampers ( and they are lots I tell you!), 'kuih sepit' ( I like it!) and not to forget angpow....huhuhu..I got ang pow too although I'm not celebrating it..you see when I was growing up in A*lor Se*tar, my father got a lot of Chines friends..even schoolmates are mostly Chinese...And another thing is the Lion dance..I used to be so terrified of it..but now I'm kinda questioning it..why was I so terrified?Heehehe..maybe its because of the loud noise of drums that scares children away..

Haiyaa..I thot I could write longer..but it seems my mind is not in the creative mood rite now. Something to do with Friday maybe???...

0 apples: