CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

6 Months Young


Nazif and Daddy

My Baby is now 6 months!

How time truly2 flies..I felt that I've just given birth to him, and now , its already half a year passed by.

Nazif has improved so much on his solid eating and Mommy truly enjoyed making food puree for him. So far, I've tried rice + dates, rice + milk , bananas, apple and pear , all blended with love..hehehe..and he's about 7 kilos already..!(that was 2 weeks ago)

He certainly doesn't sit quietly nowadays, always moving around in circle when he's on his tummy, jumping on his feet when you hold him..I mean he really jumps..(very lenguh one..) and laughing hard too! He likes to play with my specs and sucks on my face..this few nights Nazif already started to lift his cute butt and sort of menyusur..in a little time he'll definitely start crawling!

You've definitely the light in mommy and daddy's life and the best anniversary gift so far!

0 apples: