CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, December 22, 2008

I-dont-know-what-to-post-as-title

Hubby has safely returned from HK last Saturday.

Nazif has develop a nasty rash around his so-called neck..kesian my baby!

I've got myself a new mobile phone..altho not the latest type..but as long as there's camera and its 3G then its okay with me..hehe I'm not really into a gadget thingy, as long as it fits my usage then its good!The last time I've bought a new phone was three years back...and to date, since I first started using handphone I only have..emm.....let me list them..

1. Siemens ( can't recall the model), 1999-2001
2. Nokia Butterfly , 2001-2005
3. Sony Ericsson P910i , 2005-2008
4. Sony Ericsson K800i, now..

see...very frugal one..hehehe..(pat myself on the back)..

Ohh..maybe I should call this post as My list of Phones..nah..too nerdy..

0 apples: