CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The End of the Year

As usual, when it is year end the office has became quiet. Most people were on leave.

I'm on leave for almost a week last week. First, it was Nazif having diarrhea thus Mummy has to take urgent leave to tend him..Pity my son...I dunno how many times he pooped , at first I kinda keep track the number of his poo-poo..but not long. I was exhausted myself for gradually changing his diapers! (On that day, I was on the verge of being fed-up of diaper changing..hahaha..bad mummy!!Until I kinda secretly wishing hubby was there to share the task, he's working anyway). But luckily his condition improved the next day..haa..you can't tell how relieved I am. My b**b also was sort of kemek due to his feeding non-stop..ye lah..nak ganti balik liquid yg keluarkan...

Coming to the office this morning walla..a lot of work la pulok..Next week there'll be a presentation on project closing..so as usual must prepare slides la kan..lucky la got templates and what nots..

Okayla..dah byk work..lagi mengada mau tulis blog..haaa..if directly translated..you know you have of stuff to clear, but still you want to write your blog..

Erk..still haven't write about my achievements this year..how meh..later. And I hope its not too late to wish Selamat Tahun Baru Hijrah to all Muslims..may this year brings a lot of happiness and contentment in your life.




0 apples: