CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Goodbye 2008, Welcome 2009

What's in store for me for new year, Mummy?


To reflect on this year's achievement; I can see no other than having my most long awaited baby, Nazif Irfan. I am now complete as a woman. This is a new start for me towards motherhood as well as parenthood.

On career wise, Alhamdulillah it is progressing well. Nothing much to comment on that matter. I am thankful for the monetary gains which allows me to get want I want and need especially for my child's needs.

Looking forward to 2009 here as some wishlist that i plan to achieve:

1. To go on vacation outside Malaysia ( Tabung-0-meter calling)
2. Buy a new bedroom set for Master bedroom which I called katil idamanku..
3. Change new curtains for the whole house
4. Maybe try for Nazif's adik..(har..har..har..)
5. And of course being a better Muslim, wife, mother and friends..

Insya-Allah, may the journey will be blessed all the way from Yang Maha Esa.

0 apples: