CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Mum of the Year Award

Thanks a lot to Nina who awarded me with this! Altho its a rather delayed post..ehehe and I don't know whether I have different view since I waited so long for the gift of my little bundle of joy..but anyway I'll try.

It seems that the award comes with a set of rules which are:

1. Admit one thing you feel awful about (involving being a mom). Once you have written it down, you are no longer allowed to feel bad. Remember you are a good mom!

2. List 7 things you love about your kids, you love doing with your kids, or that your kids love about you.

3. Send this to 5 other moms of the year that deserve a reminder that they too are the best moms that they can be. Remember to send them a note letting them know you have selected them, and also add a link to your post that directs people back to the person who nominated you.

Ok the answers are as follows:

1. I felt really bad for not being able to stay home and take care of Nazif full time.

2. The things i love about my kid

- I love it when Nazif make his excited kicks when he wants his milk ( from mummy of coz!)

- Love when when he plays with my fingers or pat my arms during breastfeeding..

-Even when he's still in my tummy, Nazif will kick excitedly every time its lunch time..its like alarm telling his mummy I'm hungry!

-I love reading and singing to him especially the Old Mcdonald song..he will be laughing out loud when mummy made the animals' sound..moo..woof..miaw..etc..( maybe its my face expression that caught his attention kot.)

-Ahh..I love his 'masam' + strawberry scent when he woke up in the morning

-Definitely2 love his toothless smile..argghhh..miss him already

-He definitely loved when me and hubby just sat around him, playing and hugging him..


3. To other five moms

- Shaf

- Ziah ( who have just delivered her second baby girl)

-Widie

-Jaja

-Ainil

0 apples: