CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The Wedding

It was my SIL wedding last weekend. Alhamdullilah everything went well despite some hiccups here and there. Adatla kan..there's no such thing as perfect wedding.

One of the thing that I can't forget was me and my biras becoming the 'bidan terjun' for the hantaran making using FRESH FLOWER. Yup you heard me! It was my first time and we had to do it marathon! The flowers only arrived at around 4 and we finished it in 3 hours, just in time to get to the mosque for the solemnization. It was madness I tell you. Luckily it was rather presentable, hehe..well to my eyes. And just imagine, in between preparing them, my son and my niece (the biras's daughter) was throwing tantrum all over the house due to sleepiness but refused to take their nap.


Anyway, congrats to the newlyweds. Hope both of you enjoy the marriage life that's full of up and downs and be patient with each other.

So with that, on hubby's side there'll be one more wedding left!

0 apples: