CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Superman or What?

Ever since I've started driving again, I easily became irritated with 'kiasu' drivers..not to say I'm a perfect driver, but tried as I may to oblige to be a good driver.

I hate drivers  who's smsing while driving. Be it car or motor..
I hate road bullies.

And last night I found out the ultimate one so far in my list.
A driver who's eating while driving... I know its not unusual. 
But what makes it unusual was, one hand he's holding the polisterine case and the other holding the spoon. So tell me, which hands he's using to hold his steering wheel? His third arm?? Is this man superman or what? 

What made me really pi**ed off, just a second before that, I was pitying on him because one Mercedes rudely overtook him...konon2 geram kat road bully lah.. Tgk-tgk 2x 5 jugak..


0 apples: