CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

My connected toddler

I believed I have jot down before about Nazif's obsession with Ultraman. He can be really absorbed when watching Ultraman on Youtube, and with that I decided to 'wean off' his Ultraman video session, which he referred to as 'Ultraman gerak..'So only still images that I allowed him to see on the Ipad.

But, other that Ultraman he's allowed to watch it. So now he came to me and asked me to find dinosaurs video, which he refers to as dinosaur gerak-gerak..So, this mummy pun says okla..as long as it is not ultraman.

But you know what..he eventually got himself to ultraman video! Now when I got to think of it..I see the relation now

DINOSAUR --> RAKSASA MONSTER --> ULTRAMAN (because Ultraman always fight against the monster)

Now..who is smarter now??

I'm being conned!!


0 apples: