CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, July 01, 2011

The Black Kitty

Last two days, I ACCIDENTALLY ran over a kitten..huwaaaa...i felt guitly on the first degree...yg lebih sadis..I wasn't aware of it. Until my neighbor's maid came over and told me there's a dead kitten under my car, near the back tyre.! Seriously the garage was all clear when I parked our car.

And this morning, my son said ' Mummy macam cat mati'...uwaaa...the cat was black and I'm wearing black today..

And because of that, whenever I came across animal debris on the road, I kept thinking about that poor kitten. BTW, hubby had safely tanam the kitten. May its soul rest in peace..

2 apples:

lissa

:( sedih, i pun penah gitu, siap kucing tu tgk mata i lagi sebelum kene langgar. tapi bukan i drive la, ex-bf. nasib dah ex. :p rest in peace little kitty.



btw, salam kenal dari group A!

mari kita sahut cabaran pertama http://mysuperkids.net/

xoxo,
http://lissalicious.com/

AppleCrux

hi Lissa!