CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

5th Day

I've been meaning to blog our zoo visit last week but then, I think I'll make it as a raincheck first.

Today will be updates on Nazif's kindy progress.

Today is his 5th day at school. Out of five days, only two days that he wore his kindy uniform. He started the mantra ' Takmo pegi sekolah'..every morning this week. Cried when I sent him to school. In the evening when I fetched him from nursery he looked pretty excited, showing me his activities at school but comes with question," Esok sekolah lagi ke Mummy?"

Haih..some part of me kept thinking am I doing the right thing? Did I choose the wrong school? Is he too young?Or is this a normal reaction from children who started schooling?

Now I can only pray that he will pass this crying period. Every night before he sleep I kept reminding him that he is a good boy, a clever boy and in order to be MORE clever he would have to go to school. May Allah bless him and protect him. Amin.

0 apples: