CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Friday, April 10, 2009

Blast from the Past

Ever since I came back from the North, I've been bitten by the nostalgic bug..hehehe

The symptoms so far are
1) Search for my best friend when I was in primary, able to find not just one but a few, as usual in facebook..

2) I had a dream. In that dream I sang the old school song..hahaha..and I mean really sang it..

Listen to our motto
Guiding us as we go
Simple in my virtue
Steadfast in my Work..

Haa..haa..haa


Steadfast in my work Yes
No matter how hard
How can you win success
If you never try
Though you stumble often
Never be down heart
Try and try again
Yes you'll succeed at last

Haa..haaa..haa..

Let the school motto
Guide you as you go!

Well that's how I remembered it, maybe slack here and there..arrhhh..time just flew away aren't they?

Oo..yeah by the way which primary school that I attended? Its St Nicholas Convent, Alor Setar. Last time it used to be opposite the now Menara Alor Setar, but it has been relocated to dunno-where.


3 apples:

AJ7

St Nicholas Primary has been relocated to Tmn Nakishah area... not sure whether the old name still remains, though!

fara / ly-d

macam mana plak lagu skolah bleh ade line gelak 'Ha Ha Ha'?...

:P

AppleCrux

tq AJ7 for the info.

yes ly-d tu bukan gelak..tp mcm..haa..haa..haa..