CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The Year That Was...

Its just another day left for 2009!

To recap what 2009 has brought me so far..

ON MYSELF
I'm still trying hard to be a good mommy,wife, daughter and other roles as well, well this is subjective. More or less I have fallen onto the motherly duty conviniently..On my personal readings, I've exceeded the target that I've set on myself last year, so yeay!!
Health wise, I could not be more thankful than 'dipanjangkan umur' after the emergency appendicitis operation!


ON RELATIONSHIP
I'm thankful for everything. My Hubby, My Son, My Parents, Siblings, In-Laws, Uncles and Aunts and Friends all around the world.


ON WORLDLY POSSESIONS
Wahahaa macam ape je bunyinya..On this matter.. pretty much the same as the year before. The same house, the same car, oh with an addition with a small car. Other than that, I'm pretty much content with whatever I had.

ON SPIRITUAL
I admit, there's no drastic improvement. Maybe a little bit more patient, Alhamdulilah. I just pray, that should the time for me to go, let it be in the best possible way.

0 apples: