CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

After 24 hours

Alhamdullilah Nazif seems to be in normal condition. He talked, he played, he ate and everything else were OK! But I think he became more chatty lah..hahaha...

Oh I think I can safely declared that Nazif has officially weaned off! Yeah! Actually I was a bit surprised that the process was quite smooth..and with that I am truly thankful. The 'asam jawa' thingy, I only applied three or four times. Other than that, Nada! I just need to remind him of that gross thing and he would eventually complied. Putting him to sleep was easy too. He somehow had his timing around 9.30-10.00 pm every night. We just had to give him a bottle of milk..and then he would just golek-golek and sleep. At night he would wake up and just asked for plain water and early morning we would give him his milk.

I think in a few months time, Nazif would probably sleep through the night without having to wake up for any feeding. Amin.