CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Monday, February 01, 2010

Diarrhea!

What a way to start my Monday! I have been visiting the loo for quite a number times this morning. But strangely, there's no 'perut memulas'..could this be the after effect of McD's Prosperity Burger?

Oh it could be such a heaven if only my office is in Wilayah today, hehehe..vain sungguh..but I like Selangor better..hehehe..more public holidays like last year.

Oh, I can't wait for this coming Thursday!! I hope I'll be in good health and energy to carry out such task..lately I'm drained of energy and I prefer to be on horizontal mode..huhu.. 

3 apples:

Anonymous

makan prosperity burger ke? it could happen due to the high content of blackpepper dlm sos tu. heat from the blackpeper leh toss off acid balance in tummy.

get well soon..

AppleCrux

Mama-Miya : Yes, I 99% believed the culprit is McD prosperity burger..hhuuhu.

#yeRn#

ucu mkn prosperity steady jer..hehe ;p